Surfing is a way of life on the island of Fuerteventura. There is a great diversity of waves for all levels and you can surf all year round.
If you want to surf in Fuerteventura, get to know the spots adapted to your level and enjoy it to the fullest in a safe way, then…
Why not let yourself be guided by Greg who will guide you through this experience in a personalised way?
With this guided surfing concept we search the best waves for you according to the weather conditions and your surfing level.
GUIDED SURF WITH ISLAND FLOW
Personalised surfing sessions, that is to say, adapted to your needs, your surfing level, the weather conditions and your availabilities.
We search for the best waves to surf, enjoy and improve in complete safety.
High quality coaching that starts from the beach and goes all the way into the water. Greg, your surf guide, is a certified surf instructor by the Spanish Surfing Federation and the International Surfing Association.
What do we do during a guided surf session?
- Theory on the beach (understanding the spot and its characteristics, knowing the safety rules, developing specific and technical knowledge of surfing, etc)
- Surf-specific warm-up
- Get in the water, catch waves and enjoy!
- Feedbacks and stretching
We offer you Guided Surf Sessions in:
- Private sessions adapted to your needs with an experienced surfer to improve your surfing and enjoy it to the fullest. We look for the best spots to surf waves adapted to your level in complete safety.
- Personalised small group: Are you a group of friends, a couple or do you want to surf with other people of the same level? Improve your surfing and live an authentic experience between laughter and waves.
- The Surfing Family: Do you want to surf as a tribe? At Island Flow we understand the concept of the surfing family and we´ll find you the ideal place for children and adults to enjoy the beach and the waves together.